It's National Cat Day!
National Cat Day is observed every October 29th to celebrate cats. There are many ways to get involved this Cat Day including:
- Volunteer at a cat rescue or cat sanctuary;
- Donate blankets, food and toys to cat care groups;
- Adopt a kitten or adult cat from a local humane society;
- Take pictures of a pet cat and upload them to social media;
- Buy your cat a fun new toy, a new bed or cat enclosure;
- Throw your cat a party and bake them healthy cat friendly treats
There are many fun ways to get involved this Cat Day. Spread the word about the joy cats bring into pet owner's lives; and celebrate Cat Day with EasyPetFence.com.
Upload a picture of your cat on the @EasyPetFence.com Facebook page; and we will send you a discount code to use on a cat fence kit.
- Jenn Smith