Are you a pet lover who wants to keep your furry friends safe and secure in the yard using your existing fence? This simple, do-it-yourself solution is ideal for installing on any existing metal, vinyl, or wood fences, like ornamental wrought iron, split rail, or post and rail fences. There's no easier and quicker way to add barrier fencing to existing fences than with our Dog Barrier Fence Kits for Existing Fences.
By choosing one of our DIY Dog Barrier Fence Kits, you unlock a range of benefits for both you and your furry friend:
- Provide a secure environment for your pet to enjoy outdoor freedom while staying inside your designated area.
- Preserve the aesthetics of your existing fence, maintaining the overall appearance of your property.
- Options to accommodate dogs of all breeds and sizes.
- Durable construction ensures the longevity of the fence, even during harsh weather.
- Easy installation process saves you time and money.
- Peace of mind knowing your dog is safe and secure within your yard.
Our kits offer an unbeatable combination of strength and convenience. Constructed with a black PVC-coated, galvanized steel core, the 14ga. welded wire fence material is chew resistant, durable and strong. Plus, the PVC is mixed with UV inhibitors to increase the life of the protective coating, making it perfect for any climate.
Each 100-foot kit includes 8-inch heavy-duty UV-resistant zip ties or aluminum clips with appropriate attaching screws, depending on your chosen application. We also include 12-inch kinked ground stakes for added security at the bottom of the dog fence.
We offer fencing kit heights from 24 inches for smaller dogs to 60 inches for larger breeds prone to jumping, so you'll be able to find the perfect fit. These fence kits are incredibly durable and practically invisible from 20 feet away – so they won't disrupt your view either!
Whether you want to protect your pup from potential harm or need a quick and easy solution for keeping them contained while playing outside in the yard — a Dog Barrier Fence Kit for Existing Fences from Easy Pet Fence is the answer!