A Trident Heavy Duty Dog Fence Kit is great solution for keeping your calmer dogs who don't like chew safe. These kits include everything you need for the installation of your new dog fence. With a reinforced bottom edge for easier staking down to prevent dogs from escaping at the base of the dog fence. Plus, the UV-resistant polypropylene will remain strong through years of harsh weather conditions and require little to no maintenance once installed.
Heavy Duty fence is light enough that it can be handled and installed without a professional. With no-dig posts, it makes the process even easier!
This Fence Kit includes:
Per 100 feet -
(1) 6' High Heavy Duty Fence Roll
(7) 7' x 1 5/8” pipes (6’ above ground)
(7) 1 5/8" ground sleeves
(7) 1 5/8" Vinyl Post Caps
(1) 8" Self Locking UV treated Ties - 100pk
(1) 12" Kinked Ground Stakes - 30pk
Per Kit -
(1) 1 5/8" Driver Cap for driving ground sleeves
(1) Cutter Puller Tool for Self-Locking Ties
(1) 1" x 24" White Warning Banner - 50pk
*Optional items may be added to the fence kit from the above drop-down menu*
- Add corners when your fence line is going to curve at a 45° angle or more. This will provide increased fence stability.
- Add ends when your fence line is going to end at an existing structure; such as a house, barn or another fence.
- Add a tension kit to increase the stability and structure of your fence line, and give added strength to the fence to protect against downed tree limbs and inclement weather.
- Add a gate so that you, or your equipment, may move in and out of the fence line with ease.
*Selecting additional options will change what is included with this Fence Kit. Base options listed. Quantity based per 100 feet.
WARNING: California Residents Click For Proposition 65 Warnings