Chicken owners looking for a DIY fencing solution can rely on the strength and lifespan of our no dig chicken fencing systems. Create a safe living space for your poultry. These systems have been developed specifically for our customers to take the guesswork and installation headaches out of the fencing installation process.
All of the posts, corners, ends, and gates in this chicken fence system can be installed without digging* or the hassle of pouring and setting concrete. This is accomplished using our ground sleeves and traditional angled bracing techniques to create a strong and stable frame for the fencing material.
Eliminating the need for digging holes and adding concrete also allows for this chicken fence kit to be removed seasonally if desired. All parts of this system are black to allow the fencing to blend into the surrounding landscape and are designed to last for years in all weather conditions. Designed with the DIY homeowner in mind, this system can be quickly and easily installed on your time.
This 6' fence kit is black PVC coated in 20-gauge steel so it won’t rust or corrode in outdoor weather. The easy to install fence kit includes a finished top and bottom edge so there won't be sharp points along the fence. The one 1” hexagon mesh design creates a virtually invisible fence from 20 feet away and provides critter control. With a certified breaking load of 1000 pounds, this 6' steel hex chicken fence kit has a life expectancy of 25 years.
This fence is incredibly lightweight and flexible, and unlike chain link fence it is easy for anyone to handle and install without the help of a professional. Once installed, this chicken fence will require little to no maintenance.
*Optional items may be added to the fence kit from the above drop-down menu*
- Add corners when your fence line is going to curve at a 45° angle or more. This will provide increased fence stability.
- Add ends when your fence line is going to end at an existing structure; such as a house, barn or another fence.
- Add a tension kit to increase the stability and structure of your fence line and give added strength to the fence to protect against downed tree limbs and inclement weather.
- Add a gate so that you, or your equipment, may move in and out of the fence line with ease.
*Selecting additional options will change what is included with this Fence Kit. Base options listed.
* Some Digging may be required for homeowners with rocky, or hard ground. See instructions before purchase.