Why Adopt a Dog.
Interested in pet adoption? Have you considered viewing dogs at a humane society near you? Adopting a dog from a local animal shelter is a wonderful thing to do. Here's why:
- You'll get a dog for less price than a third party or a pet store.
- You'll give a dog a second chance at finding a home.
- You'll save a life! There are 670,000 dogs euthanized each year in the U.S.
- Your home will feel safer.
- You'll have a best friend that will love you unconditionally.
- You'll get a great pet that is potty-trained.
- You'll get a healthy pet that is up-to-date with shots and vaccines.
#AdoptaShelterDogMonth goes on in October.
- Jenn Smith