- The U-shaped design of the posts allows for easy installation by driving them into the ground.
- Steel U posts are a budget friendly option available in a variety of sizes to fit your specific dog fencing needs.
- U posts can also be used to support other types of fencing materials.
- The combination of dog fencing and U posts provides a low-maintenance and long-lasting fencing solution.
- The posts can be easily spaced to provide support to the entire perimeter, creating a cohesive and secure fence.
Steel U channel posts are an excellent choice for providing sturdy support to a fenced in area for smaller dogs to play in. These posts are made from high-quality steel and then powder coated, ensuring long-lasting strength and stability.
The U-shaped design of these posts allows them to be easily driven into the ground, creating a secure anchor point for your fence. The post has a studded notch design which holds the fencing firmly in place, preventing it from sagging or shifting. The welded plate will prevent sideways and rotational movement of the post once it has been driven 1’ into the ground.
In addition to their strength, steel U posts are also highly resistant to rust and corrosion, ensuring that they will remain in good condition for years to come, even in harsh outdoor environments.
Use steel U posts to support your welded wire fence as an effective and reliable solution for creating a fenced in area for small dogs.
Dimensions: 2-¼" W x 2-½" D; 3’,4’,5’ High
Plate Dimensions: 3” Wide
Gauge: 14 Gauge Steel
Coating: Powder Coated