- Great for protecting gardens from small animals and pests
- Galvanized finish provides anti-corrosion and anti-rust security
- Light-weight, flexible steel
- Pet uses- chicken coups, fencing, cages, etc.
- Many uses for home and craft projects
Hardware cloth is perfect for keeping out small, pesky critters because of the small mesh size. Hardware cloth can be applied beneath garden beds for underground protection. The cloth can also be used as a barrier to protect crops, specifically vegetables, from critters trying to crawl or climb into the bed.
One common use is also constructing chicken coops.
Hardware cloth is a lightweight steel that is easy to work with and cut using tin snips. Hardware cloth is built to last. It goes through the process of hot-dip galvanization. Hot-dip galvanization fully reinforces all welds and joints of the entire fence roll. This process includes immersing the fence roll in a vat of molten zinc, resulting in a complete coat of protection against corrosion.